Webinar video with Peter Altmeyer D.O.® MRO, DPO
Biodynamic and Osteopathic treatment approaches for cancer
Peter Altmeyer has been successfully treating and accompanying people with cancer for many years.
This course deals with the question of whether it is possible to treat people with cancer on the way, or people with cancer already in progress, osteopathically, i.e. to strengthen their health in such a way that the disease does not develop or can be cured.
The initial aim will be to develop a holistic osteopathic understanding of cancer in order to develop and understand treatment approaches.
Modern research is increasingly investigating the role of the tissue of life – the fascia – in the treatment of cancer. These research results and the experiences from anthroposophical medicine were guiding principles for our treatment ideas.
Important points of view are:
– cancer is always based on a weakness of the warmth organisation, which is closely connected to the fasciae.
– Cancer is a sclerosis of inflammation.
– In many cancers there is a disturbance of the epithelio- mesenchymal transmission.
– Cancer cells develop an egooism with which they exclude themselves from the wholeness of the body.
– We all carry cancer cells that are normally kept in check by our immune system as an expression of the ego organisation.
– Cancer develops in areas with energy cysts.
Practical examples will be used to show the possibilities and limitations of osteopathic. Both parts of the course contain practical as well as theoretical parts. There will be an opportunity for questions.
Webinar in German, Beate Kircher translates into English.
The video recording will be available the week after the webinar.